Tuesday, January 20, 2009

lol im back writing this blog again.. today was quite tiring.. woke up at 6.30am as always.. go to school.. studyyyyyyy (boring) and kring!! the bell saved my life.. after that got the pengawas meeting.. oh and i didnt get to eat when its recess time because of a girl said that recess is 10.30 when it is 10.25.. so she asked if she can eat after recess.. guess what.. kp jon n me said NO! hahaha.. and then the whole day she made an unhappy face.. maybe unhappy cause shes hungry or maybe bcos of me jon n kp.. i dont know and i dun bloody care.. haha.. just hope she doesnt cause any chaos in my team..


so now is 4.41pm malaysian time and im writing this blog.. im goin to do the laundry now.. maybe sleep or do homeworks after that.. and in the night.. maybe chattingz till 12am.. i dont know.. whatever it is thanks for reading my blog.. i still cant believe im writing this man... rachel invite me to read your blog la!! neways bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment